website statistics

Winter Youth Olympic Games 2020

Olympian1010

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Also, that sounds pretty awesome. The skating to a Buddhist chant thing, not the idiotic "omg can't do that" reactions people would have on social media if this was a bigger event.

I was amazed, but apparently skating to the Purifying Mantra doesn't lead you to a clean program. :p

PROVISIONAL STANDING AFTER DAY 6

Wednesday 15.01.2020

Total Medal Events: 6

Cumulative Medal Events: 32

1. :RUS RUS   5 - 8 - 2

2. :SUI SUI    5 - 5 - 3

3. :JPN JPN   3 - 1 - 1

4. :SWE SWE  3 - 0 - 2

5. :FRA FRA   2 - 3 - 4

6. :ITA ITA     2 - 3 - 1

7. :AUT AUT   2 - 1 - 4

8. :NED NED   2 - 0 - 0

9. :ESP ESP   1 - 1 - 2

10. :FIN FIN   1 - 1 - 0

11. :NOR NOR 1 - 0 - 1

12. :POL POL  1 - 0 - 0

-. :KOR KOR    1 - 0 - 0

14. :CHN CHN 0 - 1 - 2

15. :GER GER  0 - 1 - 1

-. :ISR ISR      0 - 1 - 1

17. :SLO SLO  0 - 1 - 0

18. :USA USA  0 - 0 - 2

19. :BLR BLR  0 - 0 - 1

-. :GEO GEO    0 - 0 - 1

*MIXED NOC´s medals (4 - 4 - 4) are not included in the medal Table

19 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Also, that sounds pretty awesome. The skating to a Buddhist chant thing, not the idiotic "omg can't do that" reactions people would have on social media if this was a bigger event.

It wouldn’t be a big deal if Russia wasn’t so anti-Religious. It’s the shame thing the DPRK pair skates to the beetles.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Should I be genuinely worried because there is no email whatsoever?

Check Junk, Spam. No, it took them about a day to email @Vojthas, but only 3 hours to email me.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

I was amazed, but apparently skating to the Purifying Mantra doesn't lead you to a clean program. :p

No, it tried to the purify the over inflated Russian scores we see the time :p

Team :SVK

Day 6 Results

1501206_YOG_hokej_medals_2.jpg?itok=u74d

from Left : Bronze Rastislav Eliáš (Team Brown), Silver Nikola Janeková (team Black), Silver Peter Repčík (Team Red) and Bronze Zuzana Dobiašová (Team Blue)

Day 6, The Slovak team is still waiting in vain for it´s first medal, but on this day 6 of the games, four young Slovak Ice hockey players got medals together with their teammates from their respective mixed teams.

Nikola Janeková with her team Black and Peter Repčík with his team Red lost their big Gold Medal games, but they will still return home with a silver (youth) Olympic medal.

The HC Košice goalie, Team Brown netminder Rastislav Eliáš and Zuzana Dobiašová with her team Blue won their last matches of the tournament and are enjoying Bronze medals.

Hard luck for Adam Sýkora and Ivana Látková who experienced the opposite emotions after losing the bronze medal games.

Congrats to all !

Spoiler

10:30 Biathlon : Mixed Relay

21. Team Slovakia  1:22:50.1 (6+19)

(Ema Kapustová, Sára Pacerová, Matej Gregor, Bruno Matovič)

12:00 Ice Hockey : M Mixed NOC´s 3x3 Tournament BRONZE MEDAL MATCH

Team Brown (Rastislav Eliáš) vs Team Black (Adam Sýkora)

6:5

12:00 Ice Hockey : W Mixed NOC´s 3x3 Tournament BRONZE MEDAL MATCH

Team Blue (Zuzana Dobiášová) vs Team Brown (Ivana Latková)

6:4

13:30 Ice Hockey : M Mixed NOC´s 3x3 Tournament GOLD MEDAL MATCH

Team Green vs Team Red (Peter Repčík)

10:4

13:30 Ice Hockey : W Mixed NOC´s 3x3 Tournament GOLD MEDAL MATCH

Team Black (Nikola Janeková) vs Team Yellow

1:6

50 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

It wouldn’t be a big deal if Russia wasn’t so anti-Religious. It’s the shame thing the DPRK pair skates to the beetles.

That would be pretty cool too. It's not a big deal, stop making big deals out of things that completely aren't :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Thanks to the alpine skiing commentator, I learned a new English word :d 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straddle_(skiing)

I had never in my life heard that be called any different than the German word "Einfädler" :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!