website statistics

Winter Youth Olympic Games 2020

Olympian1010

Hello medal table :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Em 11/01/2020 em 12:16, heywoodu disse:

Looking straight into the rifle isn't the best idea, is it, @brunamoura?

I nearly got a heart attack when I saw her do that in Arber two seasons ago.

So stupid (and dangerous) ?

But I believe it happens so often because, like me, two seasons ago, the athletes are so stressed about the problem in their rifles and trying to solve the problem as quick as possible that they forget about the danger on doing it...

For example, when I did that, I really didn't notice what I was going and how big risk I was taking of shooting myself. Only after the race I realized what I did, when you came to talk to me about your heart attack ?

Sorry ??

4 riders to go in the men's 500m, Nil Llop of Spain and Diego Amaya of Colombia in first and third position.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Meh, Yamamoto kicked Llop out of gold.

Diniz seemed to have a pretty decent medal chance, but apparently crashed after a good opening. Gold for Yamamoto, Llop takes silver for Spain and Colombia's Amaya misses out by a few tenths and finishes on a very respectable 4th place.