website statistics

Winter Youth Olympic Games 2020

Olympian1010

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I can’t wait to see who wins a medal! It could be Green, Gray, Orange, Black, etc.! What a thrilling and not at all joke competition :p

I'm going for orange.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Youthful and Urban :p

F88D20C4-71F9-4854-A5AE-8078F7B7A382.jpeg

Actually, Lausanne 2020 has marketed the games very, very well. I expect a good turnout from locals (especially kids) during the games.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The youth Olympic village was officially completed today. I’m too lazy to post any pictures though.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

The youth Olympic village was officially completed today. I’m too lazy to post any pictures though.

@brunamoura We've got to make sure Taynara helps us out with the 'Which countries are in which building?' puzzle of every Olympic-like event.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 minutos atrás, heywoodu disse:

@brunamoura We've got to make sure Taynara helps us out with the 'Which countries are in which building?' puzzle of every Olympic-like event.

?? Yes, sure she will. Also Duda! I am sure they y send any information we ask them ?

By the way, CBDN talks about a possible name for Biathlon. I have a suspicious it can be "Thiago Silva" (Duda's boyfriend), but I am not sure about his age ?

If it's him, that would be really cool... A brazilian couple at the YOG, extra motivation to enjoy the event! ?