14. Denmark

15. Ukraine

16. Norway

17. Georgia

18. Albania

19. Belgium

18. Malta

Recap of second semifinal:

There's a slight mistake. You need to add Malta to the list in the 1st semi-final :)

Douwe Bob, the Dutch guy, has placed a bet of 1000 Euro on himself to win :p

If he wins, he'll win 80.000 with his bet :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Douwe Bob, the Dutch guy, has placed a bet of 1000 Euro on himself to win :p

If he wins, he'll win 80.000 with his bet :d 

Well, he's very confident. Even though I personally really enjoy his song and it is in my top 5, I struggle to see him winning this year :p

On 2/4/2016 at 9:50 AM, Werloc said:

Don't give up hope that easily :p After weeks of judging it took the number 1 spot in my TOP 43.

I strongly believe that it will be the best Bulgarian placement in their history and has a very high chance to be in the TOP 10.

Wow thank you for this video, that was very interesting :)

-----------------

I like our song this year, which is a very, very rare thing (these past few years have been catastrophic for us :lol:)

It's also on TV and on the radio so that's a good sign. At least it shows that people like it here and that it's a modern song.

The last time I enjoyed the song that represented my country was in 2010 XD

On 2016-04-14 at 1:15 AM, Bohemia said:

Wow thank you for this video, that was very interesting :)

-----------------

I like our song this year, which is a very, very rare thing (these past few years have been catastrophic for us :lol:)

It's also on TV and on the radio so that's a good sign. At least it shows that people like it here and that it's a modern song.

The last time I enjoyed the song that represented my country was in 2010 XD

Well, thank you :) I also really enjoy the French song and I think it could be the best French placement in a very long while.

In a statement today, the European Broadcasting Union confirmed that it has withdrawn member services from Romanian public service broadcaster Televiziunea Romana (TVR) after the broadcaster clocked up debts of over 16 million Swiss franc (14.5 million euro). This means that as of now, Ovidiu Anton cannot compete in Stockholm with his song “Moment of Silence”.

1 hour ago, Federer91 said:

In a statement today, the European Broadcasting Union confirmed that it has withdrawn member services from Romanian public service broadcaster Televiziunea Romana (TVR) after the broadcaster clocked up debts of over 16 million Swiss franc (14.5 million euro). This means that as of now, Ovidiu Anton cannot compete in Stockholm with his song “Moment of Silence”.

:facepalm:

6 hours ago, Federer91 said:

Not so good news for Romania :( Anyway i didn't give more chances to the song :

In my opinion this was a better option for us (second place at the National Selection):

What do you think? Of course it doesn't matter now for this year contest - just curiosity.