website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2016

rybak

3 hours ago, Federer91 said:

Europe's winner is the winner for me. :dunno: Their outside games don't concern me.

I assumed you would say that, but it has absolutely nothing to do with outside games. The song is an outdated Dima Bilan version with expensive special effects. The song itself has no soul and is about nothing. The cheesiness of the lyrics by far exceeds the amount of cheese that I put on my pasta and nothing should have more cheese than my pasta. Plus, it only got so much televotes, because it's Russia. I can guarantee you that if Great Britain sent this exact performance, they would finish in the middle of the scoreboard at best (Basically following the results throughout the years, Russia has continuously sent terrible songs that always managed to place in the top 10). So, long story short, I don't hate Russia, I hate their approach to music and since I'm that passionate towards music, no one would ever be able to convince me that Russia was better than Australia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Croatia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Great Britain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Germany, France, Spain, Malta, Armenia. All of those countries had both better vocalists and better songs, but couldn't spend that much money on glitter.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Dnia 2.03.2016 o 20:49, rybak napisał:

If anyone is interested here is link for Grand Final of Junior Eurovision Song Contest, just moment ago was interval act in the middle of the contest and this interval act was Poli Genova's song from this year ESC singing by herself :d

3 minutes ago, rybak said:

If anyone is interested here is link for Grand Final of Junior Eurovision Song Contest, just moment ago was interval act in the middle of the contest and this interval act was Poli Genova's song from this year ESC singing by herself :d

I watch but so far only Russian, Belarussian and Polish song got my attention :( well maybe Malta was good too.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk