website statistics

Pacific Games 2019

Totallympics

They’ve finally decided to show some Judo :d. Hopefully they publish all 3 days on YouTube later this year.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

They are currently interviewing the Prime Minister and he is going on about religion :facepalm: on the international feed. I would not make it one day in Samoa.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

:SAM Women just won the bronze medal match in Basketball over :GUM in a very close, low skill game.

4 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Time For Day 9. I’m much more ready to watch today than I was yesterday. I’m ready for some more “interesting” action. Anyone else watching today?

Not the whole day but some early session. 

Netball between Tokelau and Norfolk Islands was awesome. 

42 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

Wikipedia shows that Niue has won their first ever gold medal. In which event?

I believe it was in Lawn Bowls, but don’t quote me on that.

Another peak Pacific Games moment: A man in the crowd as taken a car horn, taped it to a stick, and attached a :GUM flag to said stick. This man is Samoan and we know that because he is a good friend of the commentator :rofl:

23 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Another peak Pacific Games moment: A man in the crowd as taken a car horn, taped it to a stick, and attached a :GUM flag to said stick. This man is Samoan and we know that because he is a good friend of the commentator :rofl:

Hold My Beer said the Pacific Games gods: