website statistics

Biathlon IBU Junior & Youth World Championships 2019

Totallympics

2 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Well done, Ukaleq :cheer:

Her father competed for Denmark in the WOG. She doesn't have to change anything?

The Slovakians hosts knew little about her potential if they couldn't find a bigger flag? :facepalm:

Dx7O5ylXcAEK-et.jpg

Hey ! It´s already a miracle they found at least this one somewhere...but in other side, still better than putting the Denmark´s flag..which wouldn´t surprise me at all, if they didn´t find this  :p

28 minutes ago, panda said:

Where I can see livestream this competiton? Thank you.

Only the weekend Juniors Sprint and Pursuit  M/W races will be covered.

Our public TV announced that they is going to cover only them (part of the deal with IBU) and the streams will be available via IBU TV for free

Well, not the most successful race for our boys. Linas missed a bit too much and Nikita still needs to put in a lot of work with the ski speed. Other than that, this still looks like one of the most successful Youth & Junior championships for us with the worst performance of 41st place up to now.

53 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Uiloq Slettemark liked my FB comment about her daughter! :thumbup:

I'm a major fan of Uiloq and her daughter ever since Uiloq came and very excitedly hugged and congratulated my girlfriend after the IBU Cup in Duszniki earlier this month :p 

Well and you know, Greenland.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, wumo26 said:

I guess girls is a big hobby for many polish biathletes. :p

image.pngimage.png

Hold on a minute, Skorusa has a specific girl as hobby. That could either be his girlfriend or, judging by the 'single', someone he's stalking.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Hold on a minute, Skorusa has a specific girl as hobby. That could either be his girlfriend or, judging by the 'single', someone he's stalking.

I will say Skorusa's hobbies are pretty much the same as my uncle who is going through a midlife crisis. 

1 minute ago, wumo26 said:

I will say Skorusa's hobbies are pretty much the same as my uncle who is going through a midlife crisis. 

Maybe he (Skorusa, not your uncle) could focus on getting that Language field as populated as the Hobbies field, at least the other guy speaks more than just his native language.

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Maybe he (Skorusa, not your uncle) could focus on getting that Language field as populated as the Hobbies field, at least the other guy speaks more than just his native language.

Nah, Skorusa's hobbies take too much of his time to learn a new language. "Girl" is not just a thing you do every Tuesday night. It's a much more time-consuming hobby... (or that is what I have heard.)