website statistics

Other Multi-Sport Games Discussion Thread

Totallympics

On 15/03/2020 at 22:56, Olympian1010 said:

Because the majority of us are in quarantine at this point, and without much sports to watch, I’d like some help with the following. I nearing completion of my PDF results collection (based off what’s available online still), but there’s many games I can’t find PDF results for. So if any of you possess any of the following (or know someone who does, or somewhere I can find them), I’d greatly appreciate it if you could share them with me somehow :yes

2009 South American Beach Games

2009 Summer Deaflympics

2009 Mediterranean Games

2009 Summer Universiade

2009 Winter Universiade

2009 Jeux De La Francophonie (Basketball and Judo)

2010 World Combat Games

2010 Central American and Caribbean Games

2010 Winter Military World Games

2010 South American Games

2010 Winter Paralympics

2011 Pan American Games

2011 All-Africa Games

2011 South American Beach Games

2011 Indian Ocean Island Games

2011 Military World Games

2011 Pacific Games

2011 Pan Arab Games

2011 Parapan American Games

2012 Summer Paralympics

2012 Summer Paralympics

2013 Mediterranean Games

2013 Winter Military World Games

2013 World Combat Games

2014 South American Games

2014 Winter Paralympics

2015 African Games

2015 Indian Ocean Island Games

2015 Military World Games

2017 Winter Military World Games

2017 Winter EYOF 

2017 Summer EYOF

2018 Asian Para Games

2018 Central American and Caribbean Games

2019 Winter EYOF

2019 Summer EYOF

Sadly, none of the PDF I somehow managed to save are in this list haha

I tried to contact APC for 2018 Asian Para Games but they explained to me that they are closed for holiday back then. I emailed once again and they did not reply anymore. And I did not bother to email our thuggish looking NPC President because he won't even check that.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Sadly, none of the PDF I somehow managed to save are in this list haha

I tried to contact APC for 2018 Asian Para Games but they explained to me that they are closed for holiday back then. I emailed once again and they did not reply anymore. And I did not bother to email our thuggish looking NPC President because he won't even check that.

We I’ve just decided that other party I believe could have the PDFs is now getting emailed once every week until I get a response (at least). So far the CIJM (Mediterranean Games) have not been helpful (though their countries are some of the most impacted by Covid-19, so I could understand why their minds are elsewhere...)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 15/03/2020 at 22:56, Olympian1010 said:

Because the majority of us are in quarantine at this point, and without much sports to watch, I’d like some help with the following. I nearing completion of my PDF results collection (based off what’s available online still), but there’s many games I can’t find PDF results for. So if any of you possess any of the following (or know someone who does, or somewhere I can find them), I’d greatly appreciate it if you could share them with me somehow :yes

2013 Mediterranean Games

Dunno if you've already found them or not, but I managed to get some of the preserved results by Internet Archive while researching the badminton results

3 hours ago, Griff88 said:

Dunno if you've already found them or not, but I managed to get some of the preserved results by Internet Archive while researching the badminton results

I haven’t been able to find the PDF version of them. If you were able to find one of the PDFs, I might be able to piece together the codes for the other sports.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

16 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I haven’t been able to find the PDF version of them. If you were able to find one of the PDFs, I might be able to piece together the codes for the other sports.

How foolish of me for not providing the link: https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://info.mersin2013.gov.tr/pdf/*

9 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

How foolish of me for not providing the link: https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://info.mersin2013.gov.tr/pdf/*

Awesome thanks!

Man, my day is starting off great! First a new Matt, and then someone finally found some 2013 MG PDF reports, and now MicroPulse has reached out to help me! Can’t wait for the universe to take giant crap on me, but my happiness is good while it lasts!

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Man, my day is starting off great! First a new Matt, and then someone finally found some 2013 MG PDF reports, and now MicroPulse has reached out to help me! Can’t wait for the universe to take giant crap on me, but my happiness is good while it lasts!

And now the FISU responded :yikes: I mind as well retire at this point :p. 2/3 for so far, time to send some more emails I guess.

5 hours ago, Griff88 said:

Great, doesn’t seem like MSL is in business anymore :yikes:That just made my life so much more harder.