web
analytics

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

• Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In | Create an Account

bestmen

Other Multi-Sport Games Discussion Thread

On 16/04/2019 at 05:44, Griff88 said:

However, in the closing part it is said that they are also hinting the possible changes to the programme with "youth sports" (I bet Bach will be horny after this). They mentioned skateboarding, surfing, sport climbing, and...... f***ing breakdancing

I’ve already faced the reality that Breaking will be an official sport at the 2023 Pan Am Games. Hopefully Sport Climbing will be too.

After a meeting between Rinaldo Mellucci (major of Taranto), Elio Sannicandro, Michele Barbone (presidente FederDanza), Angelo Cito (FITApresident  and in the board of WTF) and Malagò (CONI president and CIO member) Italy decide to start a project for host the 2025 Mediterranean Games in Taranto

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

After a meeting between Rinaldo Mellucci (major of Taranto), Elio Sannicandro, Michele Barbone (presidente FederDanza), Angelo Cito (FITApresident  and in the board of WTF) and Malagò (CONI president and CIO member) Italy decide to start a project for host the 2025 Mediterranean Games in Taranto

Somehow, it’s a good news

1 hour ago, AlFHg said:

Somehow, it’s a good news

It's a great news for a city like Taranto, with all the problems caused by ILVA, you know. It's a bit difficult for me wrote in english for me but it's a social-economic option like alternative for a steel based economy. It's a tentative to give at the citzenship new (or almost new) place for do sport.

• Like 1

Proposed program for the 2023 GSSE:

Athletics, Swimming, Judo, Basketball, Tennis, Squash, Sailing, Rugby Sevens, Table-Tennis, and Shooting

Krakóv, in Poland, will host the 2023 European Games

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Krakóv, in Poland, will host the 2023 European Games

If they last until then. They are on very thin ice right now. If think the European Championships are on their way to becoming Europe’s major multi-sport event.

6 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Happy to see Para Table Tennis return. Beach Volleyball is whatever, it was popular in the Gold Coast, but the strength of commonwealth pairs isn’t great. I’m really excited to see women’s cricket join the program. I really just don’t understand leaving shooting off the program. It’s one of the most competitive commonwealth sports, and it’s a historic competitive, just a bad and sad move on the organizing committees part.