web
analytics
bestmen

Other Multi-Sport Games Discussion Thread

new images :Mediterranean games 2021 the village under construction, looks ugly :facepalm:

1b79fa8857fc5c19214cf7e0fd2369f7.jpg

2e3db3ba4dfd8b5da89f33f6faafc3d3.jpg

bfce80d1a00b8d713c3d53a0eed4f0d1.jpg

41 minutes ago, bestmen said:

new images :Mediterranean games 2021 the village under construction, looks ugly :facepalm:

Looks more like a school building to me. :d

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, bestmen said:

1b79fa8857fc5c19214cf7e0fd2369f7.jpg

2e3db3ba4dfd8b5da89f33f6faafc3d3.jpg

bfce80d1a00b8d713c3d53a0eed4f0d1.jpg

for what it will be used after the games?

I have no idea . maybe one school as said Quasit :d

anyway this architect seems having one IQ under 10

Here is the qualification manual (website has a Spanish version) for the 2018 Central American and Caribbean Games if any one is interested.

Some events will act as qualifiers to the 2019 Pan American Games.

African youth games 2018 , 27 sports , only 5 are qualifying to Buenos aires : Triathlon, Beach-volley, field Hockey , Equestrian , sailing

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

African youth games 2018 , 27 sports , only 5 are qualifying to Buenos aires : Triathlon, Beach-volley, field Hockey , Equestrian , sailing

Equestrian is already done Africa's qualifiers are Egypt, Mauritius, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Also sailing is already spoken for in other events.

I didn't know about beach volleyball, that's helpful.

Also the following sports are also listed as giving quotas to the Youth Olympics: archery, rowing and rugby sevens. Athletics is also likely to provide quotas (though not confirmed)

1 hour ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Equestrian is already done Africa's qualifiers are Egypt, Mauritius, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Also sailing is already spoken for in other events.

I didn't know about beach volleyball, that's helpful.

Also the following sports are also listed as giving quotas to the Youth Olympics: archery, rowing and rugby sevens. Athletics is also likely to provide quotas (though not confirmed)

in french

http://www.aps.dz/sport/69061-jaj-2018-d-alger-27-disciplines-dont-cinq-qualificatives-aux-joj-retenues

3 hours ago, bestmen said:

Aviron = rowing. I have no idea why it says equestrian. The FEI has already confirmed all the quotas

Doing a quick look, both archery and rugby sevens don't say it's at the African Youth Games, but both events are in Algiers during the same time period. Also rugby sevens has a TBC so it isn't confirmed yet.