web
analytics

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

• Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In | Create an Account

bestmen

Other Multi-Sport Games Discussion Thread

:SAM Samoa will replace :TGA Tonga as the host for the next Pacific Games.

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Birmingham has been chosen over Liverpool to be England's candidate for hosting the 2022 Commonwealth Games. Birmingham now needs to prove to the treasury that bringing the games to the West Midlands will be value for money as 75% of the costs will come from the taxpayer.

Il y a 1 heure , uk12points a déclaré:

Birmingham has been chosen over Liverpool to be England's candidate for hosting the 2022 Commonwealth Games. Birmingham now needs to prove to the treasury that bringing the games to the West Midlands will be value for money as 75% of the costs will come from the taxpayer.

I didn't know about Durban 2022. What a mess. It doesnt look good for any future possible olympic bid from South Africa.

By 2022, five of the last six CWG will have been held in either Great Brtian or Australia. I guess the games are stuck between these two countries with the occasional host from Canada or East Asia.

On 20-8-2017 at 15:42, dcro said:

SEA Games have the worst website to be honest. :p

Any ideas where to find easy accessible results? 

A medallist from the Southeast Asian Games in Kuala Lumpur has tested positive for banned performance-enhancing drugs, it has been revealed. No other details about it, we know only that it isn't from Malaysia

55 minutes ago, bestmen said:

tomorrow will strart the Invictus Games, Toronto  :CAN  but not much participating nations :mumble: while the wars are everywhere:lol:

http://www.invictusgames2017.com/nations/

Only for servicemen and women that have been injured in war. These are for  allied countries. 

I will be working the event and hopefully I can post photos later on.

14 hours ago, intoronto said:

Only for servicemen and women that have been injured in war. These are for  allied countries. 

I will be working the event and hopefully I can post photos later on.

Which is a shame. If there's one event where one could create some 'brotherhood' between Americans, Russians, Iraqi's, Syrians etc, it would be a sports event for soldiers who've been wounded in battle.