website statistics

Other Multi-Sport Games Discussion Thread

Totallympics

46 minutes ago, Dragon said:

So what are the Dutch chances at the Sport Fishing World Games in Soutg Africa next month?

They might catch one or two I think..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly is the problem? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

What exactly is the problem? :p 

It exists and is on schedule, very un-olympic 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, nitinsanker said:

by the bye where is the link to each countries world championship medal tally...... I remember seeing this and then just dont seem to be seeing the link

Do you mean the World Championships medal count for the Olympic Events ?

• 4 weeks later...

@RobtheAggie I know your busy watching the Open European Championships, but I think you may find some stuff to like Here

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 2 weeks later...