website statistics

Other Multi-Sport Games Discussion Thread

Totallympics

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the second day of the youth south american games, Brazil will be the first country in the medal count unless a catastrofic general performance make the contrary, Colombia, Argentina and Chile will figth for the second place, Venezuela will be the fifth, Ecuador the sixth, and the rest will figth for the seventh place, i presume Peru will obtein tha place.

May be, after the third day, our delegation will have a better performance in the medal count than the first youth south american games.

I think it will be Colombia 2nd, Argentina 3rd and Chile 4th.

Also why we have things like MTB eliminator and mixed team fencing but not any sailing or shooting?? don't tell me it's to help Chile :whistle: at least it's not as ridiculous as 4 years ago when we had weightlifting golds for both snatch and C&J.

7 hours ago, LDOG said:

I think it will be Colombia 2nd, Argentina 3rd and Chile 4th.

Also why we have things like MTB eliminator and mixed team fencing but not any sailing or shooting?? don't tell me it's to help Chile :whistle: at least it's not as ridiculous as 4 years ago when we had weightlifting golds for both snatch and C&J.

I agree with you except i think we can be the second, mostly for the performance of the swimming national team, Colombia dont have roller skating.

Another day wraps up at the south american youth games... great day for Argentina with 6 golds and all victories in tennis (looking likely that there will be argentines in all 5 finals).

Still, Colombia will catch up when the athletics, weightlifting and track cycling start.

Only Panama, Guyana and Suriname are still to win a medal.

23 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Another day wraps up at the south american youth games... great day for Argentina with 6 golds and all victories in tennis (looking likely that there will be argentines in all 5 finals).

Still, Colombia will catch up when the athletics, weightlifting and track cycling start.

Only Panama, Guyana and Suriname are still to win a medal.

i dont want to say nothing for dont being mufa......but i think in a great day for us yesterday, im still being optimist about the rest of the tournament and the posibility to be second in the final medal count https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juegos_Suramericanos_de_la_Juventud_de_2017

Another day at the south american youth games and very productive one for the :ARG team with 5 golds (2 in tennis, 3 in boxing), already surpassing the numbers of Lima 2013 and keeping the distance with Colombia in the race for 2nd place.

Tomorrow more gold medal chances with 3 tennis finals and an "easy" Girls 400m Freestyle. Maybe it will be posible to catch something in gymnastics apparatus too. 

Well, bad day for Argentina at the games... all 3 tennis finals lost (to my shock). To make it worse two of them to Colombia... I think it's safe to say now that Colombia will surpass us (even if barely) on the medal table at the end.

Good job from Delfina Pignatiello (like always) winning by herself 3 golds, 3 silvers and 2 bronzes in swimming.