website statistics

Summer Universiade 2019

Totallympics

Totallympics Audio Service will no be providing any more daily shows for the duration of the games.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

SHOOTING

Men´s 10m Air Rifle Teams:

1. CHINA (Kang/Wang/Zhang)  :CHN   1869.4

2. IRAN (Nekounam/Sedaghat/Gharbaghi)  :IRI  1865.8

3. SLOVAKIA (Jany/Sulek/Medved)  :SVK  1863.2

Full Final Result HERE

how come they are awarding team medals only for selected events ?! not that I'm complaining :d that was Iran's second medal here.

33 minutes ago, MHSN said:

how come they are awarding team medals only for selected events ?! not that I'm complaining :d that was Iran's second medal here.

Seriously I have absolutely No Idea ! Impossible to find any logic in that..but yeah we are not going to complains I guess :lol:

Congrats for your second. you are lucky here you still have Taekwonodo still to come, for us the games are more or less over by this  :d

8 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Seriously I have absolutely No Idea ! Impossible to find any logic in that..but yeah we are not going to complains I guess :lol:

Congrats for your second. you are lucky here you still have Taekwonodo still to come, for us the games are more or less over by this  :d

Yeah awarding medals only for two team events (so far) is just weird. both air rifle events and I also see a mixed air rile team event in the program :d

lol Iran started to take Universiade a bit serious and win medals only when Taekwondo became a core sport in 2003 :d before that nobody knew what's even Universiade ! this year Taekwondo is supposed to give us lots of medals. of course hard to predict I have to see other teams too but for Iran at least on the men's side this is our national team (without a single change) and they are here to also collect points for the Olympic ranking.