Totallympics

5 hours ago, hckosice said:

ARTISTIC GYMNASTICS

Women´s Teams:

1. JAPAN (Hatakeda/Sugihara/Teramoto)  :JPN   108.450

2. RUSSIA (Akhaimova/Nabieva/Perebinosova)  :RUS  107.450

3. ITALY (Ferlito/Mori/Rizzelli)  :ITA  103.500

Full Final Result HERE

I know Russia sent their B/C team, but I'm still surprised they lost to Japan. Nabieva was very surprising, though. I expected a lot less from her.

And with all due respect, it pisses me off to see Ferlito with an international medal again. I really dislike her (for being racist).

1 hour ago, thiago_simoes said:

I know Russia sent their B/C team, but I'm still surprised they lost to Japan. Nabieva was very surprising, though. I expected a lot less from her.

And with all due respect, it pisses me off to see Ferlito with an international medal again. I really dislike her (for being racist).

Yeah that’s what a lot of American and British journalists were saying about the opening ceremony. Nothing says Italy like talking about peace and tolerance and then letting a questionably racist person hold your torch in the stadium. Though I get the feeling, and I could be wrong, that Naples has a pretty left leaning, but maybe I’m wrong?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Well, It looks like today’s podcast will be delayed. Why? You ask. Becuase the results website is completely down and so broken that I (and Vojthas) cannot find the results we need. I will release yesterday’s soon (when I’m done throwing a child’s tantrum). I’m sorry y’all.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Updated Result from July 4th, 2019

SHOOTING

Women´s 10m Air Rifle Teams:

1. POLAND (Stankiewicz/Komorowska/Kochanska)  :POL   1870.9UR

2. CHINESE TAIPEI (Lin/Tsai/Chen)  :TPE  1868.8

3. INDIA (Elaveil/Gupta/Chandel)  :IND  1866.2

Full Final Result HERE