website statistics

Summer Universiade 2019

Totallympics

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

What about the cat , mostly this animal feels the first wave & runs away 

My cats are no where to be found so it should be fun to hunt them down. Also, I’ve never shared about my cats, so how did you know that I have some...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I really like the broadcast intro for these games. You tell a good effort was put in, and I’d say it turned out nice.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

I really like the broadcast intro for these games. You tell a good effort was put in, and I’d say it turned out nice.

Exactly ! This is really the thing that pissed me off,

Everything looks so great and very well organized, the streams are more than OK (yes we don´t have all the events covered, but it seems all finals will at least be streamed) the venues are quite nice and from the organization part everything looks really well as well, the opening ceremony yesterday was nice and every detail was very well prepared (from the whole concept until the music choice) it made me totally hyped and excited into this edition....

but then they will all this wonderful work devastate like that by that awful results platform on their web site. The informative part of this univerziade is just not worth of such event. Complete unprofessionalism. I mean even Krasnoyarsk somewhere totally lost in Siberia had a great result site...

unbelievable.

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

Exactly ! This is really the thing that pissed me off,

Everything looks so great and very well organized, the streams are more than OK (yes we don´t have all the events covered, but it seems all finals will at least be streamed) the venues are quite nice and from the organization part everything looks really well as well, the opening ceremony yesterday was nice and every detail was very well prepared (from the whole concept until the music choice) it made me totally hyped and excited into this edition....

but then they will all this wonderful work devastate like that by that awful results platform on their web site. The informative part of this univerziade is just not worth of such event. Complete unprofessionalism. I mean even Krasnoyarsk somewhere totally lost in Siberia had a great result site...

unbelievable.

That's why I'm leaving this difficult work to my Swimming and Athletics federations, so that they keep me posted on any good results that may happen over there :p

It seems that Andrius Šidlauskas is in the final of 100m Breaststroke, with a SB result and the second time he swims under the Olympic A time.

Edited by Werloc

9 hours ago, dcro said:

Where are you now @AlFHg @Gianlu33? :d

Actually I'm in a busy period, full of work so I will miss for sure this games (well, not that i'm so much interested about Universiade...). Plus, probabily this weekend i will be outside Campania...

My plan actually is try to watch the archery finals in Caserta, let's hope

Medal Standings after day 1:

:RUS 7 total ???????

:JPN 6 total ??????

:KOR 6 total ??????

:CHN 5 total ?????

:USA 5 total ?????

:ITA 5 total ?????

:GER 3 total ???

:BRA 2 total ??

:TPE 2 total ??

:AUT 1 total ?

:CZE 1 total ?

:FRA 1 total ?

:MEX 1 total ?

:GEO 1 total ?

:IND 1 total ?

:GBR 1 total ?

:HUN 1 total ?

:TUR 1 total ?

:UKR 1 total ?

:UZB 1 total ?

Because it’s the 4th of July, I won’t be able to release today’s recap for another few hours (probably around the same time as tomorrow’s) because of the damn fireworks going off everywhere. I’m sorry for the inconvenience :cry: