website statistics

Summer Universiade 2019

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, szy123 said:

I don't think so. It seems like a kind of non-medal event to me, but AZS says we have gold medal, shooters too. Official site doesn't help as it's sh*t and doesn't even provide the team results.

There are team medals in shooting at the Universiade. Results are based on the qualification scores of individual events.

#banbestmen

Przed chwilą, dcro napisał:

There are team medals in shooting at the Universiade. Results are based on the qualification scores of individual events.

Thank you! So it's just this magnificent website making me anxious for no reason.

I am unashamed, at getting nothing done.

On train going home xD I watched two diving finals but I couldn’t stand heat anymore. However, for shooting the venue was full (I bought the very last ticket) and in fact for 10m women final I couldn’t almost find a seat. For diving and judo there was quite people, I would say 30-40% if available seats: more than I expected

23 minutes ago, szy123 said:

I don't think so. It seems like a kind of non-medal event to me, but AZS says we have gold medal, shooters too. Official site doesn't help as it's sh*t and doesn't even provide the team results.

Well I'm probably the only one for whom the site has been working decently but it says there are 13 medal events in shooting, countries can enter max. 2 shooters per event except for team rifle men and team rifle women...so those events exist and are the only (non mixed) team events.

It would be pretty hard for Yi :KOR to dive any straighter than he has. It might just be enough to see off the Chinese again.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I know one user who’s going to enjoy the result of the first men’s 90kg bronze medal match @GoHungary!

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela