website statistics

Summer Universiade 2019

Totallympics

9 minutes ago, dcro said:

To be honest, that's rifle/pistol shooting for you... However you present it, it will always be just the scoreboard reading.

Unless they don’t provide a scoreboard to read!

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

31 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Shame this games aren't televised more :( In Poland all we get is just 1 hour each day on Eurosport 2.

You should be able to watch on FISU.TV

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

This could just be me, but I feel like the quality of competition is lower than Taipei 2017.

Are team results of 10m air rifle qualies considered as official medal event? Polish federation and shooters are celebrating, tho we have no medal in the table on the official site and the schedule on English Wikipedia shows, that today only one medal event in shooting was planned. 

I am unashamed, at getting nothing done.

Gold for :MEX. Brilliant diving from their girl. No big mistakes like the rest of the competition.

1 minute ago, szy123 said:

Are team results of 10m air rifle qualies considered as official medal event? Polish federation and shooters are celebrating, tho we have no medal in the table on the official site and the schedule on English Wikipedia shows, that today only one medal event in shooting was planned. 

There is supposed to be a separate team final I believe...

10 minut temu, Olympian1010 napisał:

There is supposed to be a separate team final I believe…

I don't think so. It seems like a kind of non-medal event to me, but AZS says we have gold medal, shooters too. Official site doesn't help as it's sh*t and doesn't even provide the team results.

I am unashamed, at getting nothing done.

Just now, szy123 said:

I don't think so. It seems like a kind of non-medal event to me, but AZS says we have gold medal, shooters too. Official site doesn't help as it's sh*t and doesn't even provide the team results.

Well the FISU has a Mixed 10m Air Rifle Final advertised to be played in a few days time