website statistics

Summer Universiade 2019

Totallympics

1 hour ago, AlFHg said:

I was planning to buy tickets for some events for Universiade, maybe diving. Let me make a little bit of advertisement for my city :D Tickets are cheap, the weather is beautiful and we have pizza :D

And what about Camorra? :p

#banbestmen

3 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Probabily i will buy tickets too, 3 euro are really nothing... probabily fencing and some football matches, i need to understand better wich event are close to me

there are some in Nocera and Cava, plus Fencing in Salerno. To me, I will probably buy tickets for diving for 4th of July and maybe I'll go to see water polo in Caserta. I'll try to convince my family to go to see archery together

40 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

So like the other major games this summer, the Olympic Channel will broadcast the games along side the equally good FISU TV.

I contacted Eurosport Care, they told me they will also show the Universiade

3 minutes ago, AlFHg said:

there are some in Nocera and Cava, plus Fencing in Salerno. To me, I will probably buy tickets for diving for 4th of July and maybe I'll go to see water polo in Caserta. I'll try to convince my family to go to see archery together

Probabily I will watch fencing (in Baronissi university) and the football match in my hometown, Cava :d I think to do some little trips in Neaples, but let's see

6 minutes ago, AlFHg said:

I contacted Eurosport Care, they told me they will also show the Universiade

Yes they have broadcast agree with the FISU through 2021

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I’m going to absolutely hate myself next week for asking this, but would you guys like daily coverage of this or no? I can’t make any guarantees yet, but I’m testing the water (and a new format maybe) 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

13 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’m going to absolutely hate myself next week for asking this, but would you guys like daily coverage of this or no? I can’t make any guarantees yet, but I’m testing the water (and a new format maybe) 

It might be nice to have one if time permits ofc ;)

@Gianlu33 @Sindo @Henry_Leon @phelps For what may become the daily podcast for these games. What are some big historically, culturally, and popular Italian songs?