website statistics

Equestrian FEI Jumping Nations Cup 2019

Totallympics

game over! Italy flopped once again...

beside today's mistakes, Bartalucci's decisions are just not understandable...through the entire last 2 years he has never put down the right formation...

I just can't believe that we have never had De Luca and Zorzi with their best horses in the same team...Europeans, Nations' Cup final...never!

hope he's getting fired soon...

OMG!!! Finally we are back at the Olympics!!! First Irish showjumping team since Athens 2004. What a ridiculous sentence but true. So so so many times we missed out by one place and a time penalty or hundredths of a second and last time we had the debacle of a steward running in front of our horse meaning we missed out on time.

So let me let out years of pent up frustration......

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Feel so sorry for Italy, I know how it feels. But it was finally our turn, after 16 years of waiting!!

Just now, phelps said:

game over! Italy flopped once again...

beside today's mistakes, Bartalucci's decisions are just not understandable...through the entire last 2 years he has never put down the right formation...

I just can't believe that we have never had De Luca and Zorzi with their best horses in the same team...Europeans, Nations' Cup final...never!

hope he's getting fired soon...

Ireland is better than Italy, I already had the feelings it would have gone in this way since last year when Australia qualified at Worlds equestrian games instead of Great Britain. 

Just now, Andry84 said:

Ireland is better than Italy, I already had the feelings it would have gone in this way since last year when Australia qualified at Worlds equestrian games instead of Great Britain. 

Ireland might be better than Italy (but imho it's still to be seen with both De Luca & Zorzi with their best horses and in top shape themselves, which means 2 safe 0 under any circumstance), but surely in Tokyo we're going to see teams that are definitely not as good as Italy...

and this happens only because of Bartalucci and NF's bad choices and inability to make long term programs...

if you add to this also all the Dressage troubles and shameful management, you can only take notice that FISE is an absolute disaster and needs to be completely turned around...

Just now, phelps said:

Ireland might be better than Italy (but imho it's still to be seen with both De Luca & Zorzi with their best horses and in top shape themselves, which means 2 safe 0 under any circumstance), but surely in Tokyo we're going to see teams that are definitely not as good as Italy...

Not quite how it works. There are no safe clears in show jumping, specially not when the pressure is this high :p

#banbestmen