website statistics

Olympic Videos & Pictures

dcro

The Olympic YouTube channel is having a fun little live stream tomorrow for those interested:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Really, really cool video here :yes:

I didn’t think I’d love this video as much as I did. Really cool behind the scenes. The Olympic Broadcast commentator congratulating the performers at the end is really cool too.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 3 weeks later...

One of the events I really miss at the Olympics is the classic Olympic 100km Team Time Trial, always searching from videos of this event, once I watched the full replay of the race from Barcelona 1992 but it looks the video has been removed, now there this one from 1988 sadly only a 10 min highlights from USA TV with even a part of "Auferstanden aus ruinen" at the end :p

47 minutes ago, dcro said:

Another epic event that got removed from the program... :(

The saddest of course being the Track Cycling tandem :evil: :wub:. Thank God the Paralympics resurrected the event.

• 3 weeks later...

@OlympicIRL I don’t know what kind of English lessons thus have in Ireland because this ain’t it chief: