website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Mystery Thread

bestmen

13 hours ago, hckosice said:

Peoples rumors say that these sounds are often heard around Čachtice castle :d.

Have you heard about Alžbeta (Elisabeth) Bathory ?

Warning ! scary :whistle:

Hide contents

I have! :d 

It was on a recent* episode of the Stuff You Missed in History Class podcast I'm listening when walking to and from work/study :p 

https://www.missedinhistory.com/podcasts/was-a-hungarian-countess-the-worlds-most-prolific-serial-killer.htm

*actually a 2008 episode, but I started listening from the very beginning somewhere last year, almost every episode is interesting :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I have! :d 

It was on a recent* episode of the Stuff You Missed in History Class podcast I'm listening when walking to and from work/study :p 

https://www.missedinhistory.com/podcasts/was-a-hungarian-countess-the-worlds-most-prolific-serial-killer.htm

*actually a 2008 episode, but I started listening from the very beginning somewhere last year, almost every episode is interesting :p 

Interesting hobby :p

I can suggest you the 2008 film, it was expected to be the most expensive Slovak film at that time..but, .funny was the fact that only 1 year later a foreign much more famous and richer company decided to shoot a movie about her :lol: talking about how to piss off and destroy a Slovak film company :p

trailer in english

English film trailer

Spoiler

Films taking place in Slovakia.....always fun :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

40 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Mysterious sound by Guillaume Néry 2018-05-26_22-58-12.jpg

he posted it on twitter , Guillaume Néry is World champion of apnea , he said i never heard that :yikes:

Don't forget his next tweet, with a video of how this sound was made and that it's a Sea Shepherd thing :p

Spoiler