website statistics

Winter Universiade 2019

Totallympics

12 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Also, for those wanting to watch the games. Streams are available everywhere. However most of them are just cutting from event to event, so I’m going to have to work hard to full event replays.

Any luck?

Think I'll wake up for the men's 20km individual in biathlon which is the only live thing on Eurosport, and hopefully catch some cross-country and alpine skiing in replays...but if there's some dedicated event replays, that would be great.

2 hours ago, Kirkpatrick said:

Any luck?

Think I'll wake up for the men's 20km individual in biathlon which is the only live thing on Eurosport, and hopefully catch some cross-country and alpine skiing in replays...but if there's some dedicated event replays, that would be great.

Yes I have replays of every event last night

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

25 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Oh God, this is getting boring lol

At the Russians are having sprint finishes almost themselves to make it the littlest bit exciting 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela