website statistics

Winter Universiade 2019

Totallympics

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

1b791c67-797d-4097-b6e4-e3ee020342ec.png

She will be the first Universaide skater to wear a hijab during competition. Good on her to be here.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

She will be the first Universaide skater to wear a hijab during competition. Good on her to be here.

Ironically Indonesian media are reporting this like mad but not even a single sentence saying that Indonesia is competing.

I kind of wanted Putin to start with:

Good Evening athletes and spectators,

I could have any of you killed in 5 seconds...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Ironically Indonesian media are reporting this like mad but not even a single sentence saying that Indonesia is competing.

The Islamization of Indonesia in the last few years, or at least the rise in it, is amazing

2 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

image.png

Meanwhile in the live stream...

Quick tell him about Totallympics. He’ll fit in well around here.

7 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

The Islamization of Indonesia in the last few years, or at least the rise in it, is amazing

Nah, it's more like the rise of conservatism and radicalism..

What's the point of Islamization in a country with 85% Muslim population lol

2 hours ago, hckosice said:

@mrv86 Mexico with a full girls team :d

63883c0a-68d3-43d2-80a9-606ec5d75e6e.png

Well the only sport where we can field a competitor, figure skating. I was expecting to see Donovan Carrillo here, but either he's not a university student or he decided to puiish his jumps for Worlds.

I think she'll only avoid finishing last thanks to the girl from UAE, but anyway, she can do something I barely tried ever in my life.