Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


Sign in to follow this  
bestmen

Retired Athletes in 2019

Recommended Posts

Andy Murray anounced his retirement after the open of australia 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Andy Murray anounced his retirement after the open of australia 

 

he said it could be his last tournament , so he's not officially retired , btw really sad news for Tennis fans , Murray was a very important member in one of the tennis best eras with the 3 G.O.A.T.S :( i hope he could have at least one shot for winning wimbeldon at home 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to clarify: his main goal seems to be to retire after Wimbledon, not after the Australian Open, he's just not sure if he's able to keep fighting through the pain for 4-5 more months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thepharoah said:

 

he said it could be his last tournament , so he's not officially retired , btw really sad news for Tennis fans , Murray was a very important member in one of the tennis best eras with the 3 G.O.A.T.S :( i hope he could have at least one shot for winning wimbeldon at home 

Well, those 3 players who are part of the 10-20 best players ever will still be the same without Murray :p For most fans I think it won't make much of a difference compared to the past 2 years or something, I don't really remember anything big with Murray ever since the injuries started getting bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Well, those 3 players who are part of the 10-20 best players ever will still be the same without Murray :p For most fans I think it won't make much of a difference compared to the past 2 years or something, I don't really remember anything big with Murray ever since the injuries started getting bad.

 

well i think even the big 3 had some difficult time like this and it lasted for 2 years also with them , so many fans were hoping that Murray could really come back to his best competitive form , we could really miss federer by the end of season , now we have also Murray :( i guess that's not good for tennis fans 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe when they are gone, we'll have a time with more different winners, which is good too :d 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rikke Møller Pedersen announced her retirement today :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nordic combined skier, :NOR Magnus Hovdal Moan, has announced he will retire after this season. 

Edited by wumo26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alpine skier, :NOR Aksel Lund Svindal, will retire after this year's World Championship in Are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×