website statistics

Men's Golf PGA Tour 2018 - 2019

hckošice

Molinari

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

After 14 years, Woods has finally won a major again :bowdown:

Never been a fan of him with all that personal stuff and whatnot, but dear lord that is one hell of a comeback :bowdown: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Without doubt one of the sports moments of 2019, wow.

great tournament, even if technically speaking, it wasn't the best last round people expected (and unfortunately we also missed out on a thrilling finale, as Woods killed the tournament with back-to-back birdie at the 15th and 16th hole, where his main contenders did a lot of damages)...

Molinari and Koepka really wasted a big, big chance with their shots in the water at the 12th hole (and Molinari also at the 15th)...but watching Tiger coming back to success in a Major is still a historical and a very emotional moment (and I'm not a big fan of him, too)...

9 hours ago, Nate River said:

Incredible, Woods ends his more than 11 year long major draught. Quite the scenes.

Tiger Woods has a real shot at making the Olympics now. That would make the IOC pretty happy...

I’ll bet you one Canadian moose he won’t go even if he qualifies. I was thinking that today though when watching him. It would be amazing if he did play in Tokyo.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Probably the Olympics cares a lot more about Woods than Woods does about the Olympics :p 

I mean, the Olympic field is probably 10 times weaker than that of any major..

• 3 weeks later...