website statistics

European Winter Youth Olympic Festival 2019

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Yes, I tried it, but seriously this was really terrible, the camera was in stationary position, seriously, the camera was not moving at all so all what can be available to watch was 60 minutes in the neutral zone :lol: the most stupid livestream I saw in mylife

Well, I tried

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

tomorrow 19:30, if we win we play for bronze if no, then only a consolation game for 5th place

Wait, one group game and gold is already no option anymore? Well, balls.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Meanwhile our first medal. Petra Rusnáková won, believe it or not, but only our first ever silver medal at winter EYOF in all history ! in total our 7th medal (1-1-5)

also obviously first ever medal in Short Track

SVK Winter EYOF medals recap

Spoiler

GOLD

IV. WINTER EYOD POPRAD-TATRY 1999

MIXED BIATHLON RELAY 4x5 km (D. Šimočko, Slezáková, Hasillová, M. Kazár :d)

SILVER

XIV. WINTER EYOF SARAJEVO 2019

Petra RUSNÁKOVÁ, Short Track Speed Skating – 1500 m

BRONZE

I. WINTER EYOD AOSTA 1993

Martin BAJČIČÁK, Cross Country Skiing - 7,5 km

III. WINTER EYOD SUNDSVALL 1997

MIXED BIATHLON RELAY 5,2 km (Reguly, Haazová, Timko, Valenčinová)

VII. WINTER EYOF MONTHEY 2005

MIXED CROSS COUNTRY SKIING RELAY 4x5 km (Otčenáš :d, Garajová, Janečko, Blašková)

X. WINTER EYOF LIBEREC 2011

Monika SIMANČÍKOVÁ, Figure Skating

XIII. WINTER EYOF ERZURUM 2017

ICE HOCKEY BOYS TOURNAMENT

so congrats and bravo Peťa ! :cheer:

52281363_2249200301791935_72440624160597

12 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Slalom is schedule for the 13rd, maybe :evil:

That was originally the plan, but according to both EYOF's and FIS' website, that changed to slalom..just like the men's SL and GS swapped days.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I’ve been able to get access to highlight footage, so if possible I will post highlight reels on Totallympics TV (YouTube) soon. (If I can get the system to work)

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’ve been able to get access to highlight footage, so if possible I will post highlight reels on Totallympics TV (YouTube) soon. (If I can get the system to work)

Couldn’t get the system to work tonight (par for the games so far) so there will be no videos available yet. I’m working on getting them to work in the mean time, and still for more coverage. Message me, if you can help me try something, that’s all.