website statistics

European Winter Youth Olympic Festival 2019

Totallympics

28 minutes ago, dcro said:

What did you expect, an Olympic-like coverage?

Something not unlike Erzurum. And I don't care how small it is, if you present it as something big and you have stuff like an app with links saying "Start list" and so on, you should kinda make sure things work instead of having zero sports coverage, but rather extensive coverage about old guys in suits being important and having breakfast together talking about how amazing everything is.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Something not unlike Erzurum. And I don't care how small it is, if you present it as something big and you have stuff like an app with links saying "Start list" and so on, you should kinda make sure things work instead of having zero sports coverage, but rather extensive coverage about old guys in suits being important and having breakfast together talking about how amazing everything is.

But we are talking about Bosnia here... I've been there, and believe me that nobody gives a damn about EYOF there. They have much bigger problems.

#banbestmen

14 minutes ago, dcro said:

But we are talking about Bosnia here... I've been there, and believe me that nobody gives a damn about EYOF there. They have much bigger problems.

No excuse. Go for hosting it and then host it right, or just don't try hosting it if you've got bigger issues and are not capable of doing it right. Nobody would blame Bosnia for not wanting to or not being able to (and thus not bid for it) host a multi-sports event.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

17 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

No excuse. Go for hosting it and then host it right, or just don't try hosting it if you've got bigger issues and are not capable of doing it right. Nobody would blame Bosnia for not wanting to or not being able to (and thus not bid for it) host a multi-sports event.

Utrecht was not much better :D