website statistics

European Winter Youth Olympic Festival 2019

Totallympics

5 minutes ago, RobtheAggie said:

No highlights yet, but this is the promotional video I found on 

I can see the Biathlon highlights loading on the server, but I have no good way of sharing them.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

27 minutes ago, RobtheAggie said:

No highlights yet, but this is the promotional video I found on 

How’s this? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PnoGbrs74FpoVI_9LIpLp77dgSl9eduw/view?usp=drivesdk

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Thank you. It gives us at least some visual for the range, course etc.  Not sure if the IBU Cup would ever go the, but it looks like plenty of snow , decent hills and the range looks nice.  I like the We are the Champions.  Eric Perrot already speaks well in English.  Lovoro Planko speaks really good English.  

Edited by RobtheAggie

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

Medal Table after Day 2 (18 events still missing)

:FRA 02 02 02 06

:SUI 02 02 01 05

:NOR 02 01 01 04

:AUT 02 00 02 04

:ITA 01 01 00 02

:SVK 01 01 00 02

:POL 01 00 02 03

:HUN 01 00 00 01

:RUS 00 02 01 03

:TUR 00 01 01 02

:SVK 00 01 00 01

:SLO 00 01 00 01

:NED 00 00 01 01

:GER 00 00 01 01

:HUN 00 00 01 01

Too much Sloflags in you table buddy

2 hours ago, RobtheAggie said:

Thank you. It gives us at least some visual for the range, course etc.  Not sure if the IBU Cup would ever go the, but it looks like plenty of snow , decent hills and the range looks nice.  I like the We are the Champions.  Eric Perrot already speaks well in English.  Lovoro Planko speaks really good English.  

Here’s the ladies: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vuwbB38AGeW8I3ypSal9JSKNF08w_eLu/view?usp=drivesdk