website statistics

European Winter Youth Olympic Festival 2019

Totallympics

Not even a Dutch team in the karling :( I'm hoping for some brzo klizanje medals then because skijasko trcanje and umjetnicko klizanje are obviously not gonna be a success

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

44 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Not even a Dutch team in the karling :( I'm hoping for some brzo klizanje medals then because skijasko trcanje and umjetnicko klizanje are obviously not gonna be a success

That's pretty good.

#banbestmen

44 minutes ago, RobtheAggie said:

I think the best biathlon results will be on the IBU datacenter.  No idea if the race data will be streamed lived or just results.

Cool, I see IBU added the schedule to the datacenter :d

I'm guessing FIS will have something for their sports as well. That already saves some time on the awful official website. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

You can see athletes in the system now

So far there are apparently 6 biathletes at the EYOF :p 

Diede van Oorschot was not tall enough? :p

uvvoAKC.png

Wait, the whole thing is wrong anyway. It shows 13 athletes for the Netherlands, while according to our NOC there will be 6 :whistle:

Ee4MGbn.png