website statistics

European Winter Youth Olympic Festival 2019

Totallympics

This is gonna suck bad. A few days to go and the result/schedule page is still not working normally. When searching for biathlon for example, events as listed twice :facepalm:  (not to mention the fact every event has this huge block so there can't really be more than 3-4 events shown on the screen...come on, at least have some sort of calendar)

Why are hosting rights for these things so often given to entirely incompetent people? 

5YvzmqB.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Why are hosting rights for these things so often given to entirely incompetent people? 

Money, Image, PR, influence, and ignorance

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The athletes page is still 100% empty, wonderful :)

https://eyof2019.net/en/players.php

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, heywoodu said:

This is gonna suck bad. A few days to go and the result/schedule page is still not working normally. When searching for biathlon for example, events as listed twice :facepalm:  (not to mention the fact every event has this huge block so there can't really be more than 3-4 events shown on the screen...come on, at least have some sort of calendar)

well, if this may help you the ice hockey program is available HERE :p

16 minutes ago, hckosice said:

well, if this may help you the ice hockey program is available HERE :p

Thanks, but I'm mostly interested in the sports like biatlon and alpsko skijanje (or at least that's what the official website calls it when switching to English) :p 

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Thanks, but I'm mostly interested in the sports like biatlon and alpsko skijanje (or at least that's what the official website calls it when switching to English) :p 

2 out of 2, mate, you are on fire today :d

Just now, hckosice said:

2 out of 2, mate, you are on fire today :d

No worries, if there's some sort of live stream for the ice hockey, I'll join you for at least one match :d 

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

No worries, if there's some sort of live stream for the ice hockey, I'll join you for at least one match :d 

I´ve read that our NOC facebook will stream our matches, that´s all what I know about the available streams from this EYOF

Just now, hckosice said:

I´ve read that our NOC facebook will stream our matches, that´s all what I know about the available streams from this EYOF

That's fine, I only want to watch Slovakia anyway :evil: 

I mean, I'm guessing there's no Dutch team, so yeah :p