website statistics

Shooting ISSF World Cup 2019

Totallympics

Just now, dcro said:

That's just having the set amount of quota distributed between several qualification tournaments...

I think you are right... I just had all the European quotas added together and it's not that many considering how many countries is on that continent. Sorry that I badmouthed.

I will say that I think the ISSF has one of the best qualification systems. Other IF’s should really follow their lead.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, JoshMartini007 said:

If Asia wanted to have multiple qualification events then they are welcome to it. Though I must say having the Asian Games as a qualification tournament is dumb because it occurs before the world qualifiers. One of the reasons why Pan American nations get more quotas than we deserve is because of this.

Yeah it makes sense. I guess the reasoning behind this qualification process is trying to include as many nations as possible, which is good for the sport.

Just now, dareza said:

I can't believe in this.  :yikes: But If I remebmer well, he has the same coach like Zorana Aruonovic, so maybe this is not big surprise.

But no OG for Bobana Momcilovic Velikovic now :(

Yeah the same coach, Jelena Arunovic.