website statistics

Shooting ISSF World Cup 2019

Totallympics

5 hours ago, EselTheDonkey said:

If I'm not mistaken, it's quota places for  :CHN and :GER in Women's skeet. Finally another one!

yes, it's correct, as :ITA ITA, :USA USA and :ARG Melisa Gil have already booked their places in Japan...so, :CHN China (who's in the Final) and :GER Germany (even if she loses the shoot-off for a place in the top 6 against the Argentinian girl) have secured their Quota Place...

2019 World Cup, Stage #7 (Lahti, FIN)

Women's Skeet, Shooters qualified to the Final

:USA Caitlin Connor

:CHN Wei Meng

:ITA Chiara Di Marzantonio

:ITA Martina Bartolomei

:USA Amber English

Going to a Shoot-Off for the last place among the Top 6

:ARG Melisa Gil

:GER Nele Wissmer

EDIT: :GER Wissmer won the shoot-off and qualified to the Final

Edited by phelps

China has had a great qualification period. They already have 19/24 individual quotas and unlike the United States who has 21/24 this was all done without the need of the continental qualifier. The down side of course is that they have yet to qualify anyone in men's skeet, but they are in good position in Lahti after day 1 and besides they should qualify at least one athlete at the Asian qualifier.

No quota for Gil in skeet, he has spent all the chances. I can't believe it.

The only possibility remaining is that the two british win european quotas so he can take the world ranking. I think it won't happen.

hace 4 horas, LDOG dijo:

No quota for Gil in skeet, he has spent all the chances. I can't believe it.

The only possibility remaining is that the two british win european quotas so he can take the world ranking. I think it won't happen.

He just needs one of the british guys to win a quota and then keep the #1 non qualified spot in the world ranking. Not an easy task, but not impossible.

hace 5 minutos, NMQ dijo:

He just needs one of the british guys to win a quota and then keep the #1 non qualified spot in the world ranking. Not an easy task, but not impossible.

Nations that already have 1 quota cannot get another by ranking in the same event?