Shooting ISSF World Cup 2019

Totallympics

15 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

Quota for

:POR Joao Azevedo

:RUS Vladimir Lisin

hope this is intentional...;)

I'm disgusted by that farce...

and I'm disgusted by those old caryatidis named Albano Pera and Giovanni Pellielo...with those 2 on board, it's always like having 1 less competitor than what we could use...:facepalm::wall:

pity for De Filippis, no bronze medal is useless, painful and bitter than his...

now we only have 1 single chance left to earn 2 Olympic Quota places (the next European Champs)...other than that, we will only be able to collect only 1 (at the European Qualification tournament next year or by world ranking) or none (I don't even want to think about such epic fail)...

Bulgaria (Selin Ali & Marin Kirilov) and San Marino (Alessandra Perilli & Gian Marco Berti) will play for Gold in the Mixed Team Trap event! :yikes:

Italy 1 (Silvana Stanco & Giovanni Pellielo) and Turkey (Safiye Sariturk & Murat Ilbilgi) will play for Bronze (even if I don't know why ITA is considered ahead of AUS 1 :mumble: as they both have a 45 in the last series, while AUS has a 43 and ITA 42 in the 2nd series, which should be the tie-breaker at that point)...