website statistics

Shooting ISSF World Cup 2019

Totallympics

41 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

I think 50 targets are just too much for a Trap final ! kind of boring , anyway many technical problems occurred in competition today , final started from about 40 minutes and they had hit only 10 targets till now

but also for skeet competitions...

however, the worst thing is that damn second shot in the preliminaries...

when you have no chance to make the final by missing only 2 out 125 shots, I think it's time to change these rules...make the qualification longer and, above all, more difficult, more selective...

making the final or missing out on it only because 1 or 2 missed targets, it's only about luck...a wind gust at the wrong moment and you're done and gone...that's not fair to me...give the shooters the chance to make up for 1 or 2 mistakes...

p.s. in the meantime, it's THA, CRO and GER for 2 Olympic spots...and it looks that once again will be GER on the unlucky side...:lol:

Edited by phelps

4 minutes ago, phelps said:

but also for skeet competitions...

however, the worst thing is that damn second shot in the preliminaries...

when you have no chance to make the final by missing only 2 out 125 shots, I think it's time to change these rules...make the qualification longer and, above all, more difficult, more selective...

making the final or missing out on it only because 1 or 2 missed targets, it's only about luck...a wind gut at the wrong moment and you're done and gone...that's not fair to me...give the shooters the chance to make up for 1 or 2 mistakes...

p.s. in the meantime, it's THA, CRO and GER for 2 Olympic spots...and it looks that once again will be GER on the unlucky side...:lol:

For me Skeet is more interesting as u hit 2 targets most of time , so i guess 50 for skeet and 30 for Trap are just very enough :d

5 minutes ago, phelps said:

and Pigorsch misses out narrowly once again...

small consolation, he gets the bronze medal in this WC event… 

Yes, and he gets many points for the World Ranking. Given that he already had pretty good results at the World Championships and in Acapulco, this might not be underestimated regarding the World ranking quota place. Still, slowly but surely the chances to qualify are less and less.