website statistics

Shooting ISSF World Cup 2019

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Feel like there’s not a lot to gain from doping in shooting. I could be wrong, but I feel right

I guess something that might slow the heart rate would perhaps help in rifle and pistol shooting. Not sure about the shotgun events though.

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Feel like there’s not a lot to gain from doping in shooting. I could be wrong, but I feel right

There must be some wonder turtle (remember Uncle Ma's swimming bunch) whose blood will help chinese shooters to improve their stamina/psychic resistance/will to fight for the Fatherland

19 minutes ago, zob79 said:

There must be some wonder turtle (remember Uncle Ma's swimming bunch) whose blood will help chinese shooters to improve their stamina/psychic resistance/will to fight for the Fatherland

Jealousy is a terrible sickness.

Tell your beloved athletes to quit crying and train more, maybe they can finally get a few win and be as good as the Chinese. ;)

2 hours ago, Function CR Lee said:

I don't quite understand what hatred you have with China, and you are so desperate to smash China.

I don’t mean this in a bad way, but sometimes people just don’t like dominant or shady (by western standards) countries. I think that he’s just frustrated that China wins everything and sometimes tends to get away supposed cheating (Sun Yang for example). 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Nate River said:

...do we really think that China is having good results in SHOTGUN SHOOTING because of doping? Come on guys.

My post was aimed at the quasi-generalized doping practices in communist countries; ofc not shooting is the main beneficiary, but as I said, some magic turtle's blood can't do any harm, can it?

Edited by zob79

10 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

How about stuff that keeps the nerves under control and makes it easier to keep the arms and body steady? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!