website statistics

Equestrian FEI Dressage Nations Cup 2019

Totallympics

21 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I see. I thought they would have more competitors here.

Yes, it has been probably a long time since they didn't show up with a team in Aachen.

Nevertheless, Germany, Denmark and Spain always send their best to this event. For them this is the final test for the upcoming championships (Europeans/Worlds/Olympics). Ireland is sending their best too, even if lacking the 4th member. Other teams usually have some mixed, but pretty strong selections.

#banbestmen

Standings after Day 1:

:GER 242.392%

:DEN 228.174%

:USA 225.392%

:SWE 223.783%

:GBR 223.630%

:IRL 212.891%

:ESP 211.652%

Ireland. :bowdown: If they can repeat something like this next month, then I'd say they stand a very good chance for Tokyo qualification.

#banbestmen

29 minutes ago, dcro said:

Standings after Day 1:

:GER 242.392%

:DEN 228.174%

:USA 225.392%

:SWE 223.783%

:GBR 223.630%

:IRL 212.891%

:ESP 211.652%

Ireland. :bowdown: If they can repeat something like this next month, then I'd say they stand a very good chance for Tokyo qualification.

What happened with Dujardin and Langehanenberg? Are they competing with their best horses here? I guess this means that Rothenberger should make the german team?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

What happened with Dujardin and Langehanenberg? Are they competing with their best horses here? I guess this means that Rothenberger should make the german team?

Dujardin is on her second horse here. Langehanenberg had an off day, Rothenberger will likely replace her, as he scored 81% in yesterday's non-team competition.

#banbestmen