website statistics

Tennis Australian Open 2019

Gianlu33

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Wanderer:

Tauson and Holger Rune are the ones to watch :) 

I don't know, there are so many wonderkids every year on the womens side ...

Anisimova is only 1 year older and look how much ahead Tauson she already is ... on the other hand what happened to Bellis for example?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Sascha Bajin must be one of the best coaches on the womens tour currently. He did an amazing job with Osaka and he told her that she would become number 1 when he took over. I guess he kept his promise. Personally i dont find Osaka very interesting, i would clearly prefer Bencic having results like that.

Osaka is the first player not named Serena Williams to win back to back slams since Clijsters did it in 2010/2011. I think in this century there are now 5 players who have done it: Serena, Venus, Clijsters, Henin and Osaka. :yes

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Disappointing final so far.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!