website statistics

Tennis Australian Open 2019

Gianlu33

Tomas Berdych is through to 4th Rd after defeating Schwartzman in 4 sets :yes , he'll face Nadal most likely , which'll be a very good match to watch , always their matches worth watching , btw there're some matches today that i really don't know on which base they have been put at the major 2 courts , like Anisimova vs. Sabalenka , or the more weird Collins vs. Garcia ! , the only problem for me actually is that BEIN covers matches only on Rod Laver Arena and Margaret Court :d so i'm sad that i missed a match like Berdych and Schwartzman and also i'd have loved to watch another match today which'll be between Agut and Khachanov 

Edited by thepharoah

24 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Verdasco made a double fault on a match point :facepalm:Cilic just survived in the 4th set and i think he's going to win the 5th set 

Sounds like Haase :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Great match between Barty and Sharapova as expected , especially this crazy 3rd set , Sharapova did a great comeback , but Barty managed to stick to the victory at the end , some fans boed Sharapova during tge game twice tge most strange one was after the game , which i don't find any reason for it , anyhow Barty is the 1st Australian in the women's side to reach quarters since 2009