website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2019 Thread

Dragon

2 hours ago, prso1000 said:

Obviously everybody is suspicious ( kind of I agree). Except Klosterhafen ( I disagree) and I hope they will catch her soon ??

The only thing I wonder about Klosterhalfen is if Salazar actually gives her anything to eat..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 07/09/2019 at 12:05, heywoodu said:

Also, what did some Italian race walker apparently do to supposedly piss off officials in every governing body enough to (again, supposedly!) tamper with his samples?

short version...

Schwazer during his process after being caught before London 2012 revealed all the corrupted system in the world of race walking, starting from the Italian federation's officials and doctors who helped him getting the banned substances he used at that time and going further to the coverup which the Russians (especially the infamous Viktor Chegin's group) benefit from in the past 10/15 years...

when he came back after the 4 years ban so strong -he was better than before, almost unbeatable in both the 20 and especially the 50 k- the deviated fidal & iaaf members whose careers were put in danger by the Bozen's trial court outcomes, decided to make him pay for everything (including the fact that he was trained by Sandro Donati, who's a long time enemy of the Italian federation because he revealed all the scandals of the Eighties involving fidal)...

Sandro Donati, who was already victim of an infamous manipulation at that time, involving an athlete trained by him (Annamaria Di Terlizzi -you can find a lot of articles related to that scandal on the Italian media), who was banned for using cocaine...but later it was discovered that all the analysis were fake and the entire tests taken at the Rome laboratory were fakes...it took years for them to regain the status of an official laboratory sanctioned by IOC...

the connection between all the governing bodies is mainly Dr. Fischetto, who was both a doctor working for the Italian Federation but also the medical chief of the entire IAAF anti-doping program, basically the man who closed his eyes in front of all the Russian misbehaviors (the judges took his PC where lots of data proving the Russian -and not only Russian, but all the Nations preotected by IAAF- systematical abuse of banned drugs)...

meanwhile the mastermind of all this coverup operation is mr.Capdevila, at that time general manager of the iaaf anti-doping program, who was then found guilty of corruption in a process connected with the disgraceful Diack family (Lamine's son is still in jail, as far as I know...and also Lamine himself is still facing charges about all the money he got to favour this rather than that during his iaaf tenure)...

the material executors of this manipulation are supposed to be* the same FSB agents involved in the Sochi 2014 doping laboratory scandal, with the helpful cooperation of some doctors of the Cologne antidoping laboratory (where the actual manipulation happened and where the tricky analysis of the manipulated samples were made)...

*unfortunately, this part has not been proven...

these are the facts, as they have been officially stated by the final sentence of that process...

in all this sh*t, WADA have always known the truth, but they never did anything to avoid the consequences of these actions...

meanwhile iaaf is responsible for not understanding what was going on (if not for being the organizer of all that) and the CAS judges who dsq Schwazer just a few hours before the start of the Rio 2016 20k were surely corrupted as they sentenced exactly what the iaaf's mobsters wanted...

if you want a full version, included a shitload of technical and medical data, just go to the Bozen Court and ask for the full list of documents they collected during the Schwazer process (probably some of those documents are available also online)...

Just now, phelps said:

and the CAS judges who dsq Schwazer just a few hours before the start of the Rio 2016 20k were surely corrupted as they sentenced exactly what the iaaf's mobsters wanted...

And there is no chance (at least, in your opinion of course) CAS judges simply based their sentences and statements on the facts as they were available at that moment?

Time to suspend a national federation and break out even more neutral flags :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

And there is no chance (at least, in your opinion of course) CAS judges simply based their sentences and statements on the facts as they were available at that moment?

Time to suspend a national federation and break out even more neutral flags :p 

of course they based their sentence on the facts as they were presented by iaaf anti-doping committee, but the fact that they refused to give a hearing to Schwazer's lawyer and didn't even try to look/hear at any sort of discharging document/testimony and with all the suspicious actions made by those who promoted the accusation claimed by the defending part, their job is at least suspect...

of course there's no proof af any irregularity, but I'm more than convinced that the conspiration involved them too...

Also, it features my semi tongue-in-cheek seven-point list of tips for effective cheating. And since not everyone listens to podcasts, I thought I’d share them here, in a short thread…or just listen to the pod!

1. Never take a test you won’t pass. So run away, hide, avoid, duck, dive and escape. Train where you can’t be easily reached, and ignore the testers if they aren’t in your designated window. Withdraw, lose, but don’t take that test!

2. Have money. No matter your method of cheating, you win on both sides of the equation - money helps you cheat with complexity & sophistication, which is the name of the game. And then *IF* you’re caught, expensive lawyers can amplify it even more, creating doubt for your escape

3. Cultivate friends in high places. Governance, organisation, even media. If you’re “too big to fail”, and have some protection of being “important”, you will be safer than the masses, who are often sacrificed to make it appear like rules are working.

4. Own the narrative. If you cheat to win, chances are it’ll be a surprise. A transformation. Late emergence. You have to explain it, so prepare the world ahead of time. A mystery disease, diet & weight loss, new attitude. Whatever it takes, conjure up reasons other than cheating

5. Have asthma. Or be susceptible to infections and diseases, and make sure you have a good (that is, agreeable) doctor. The ‘medicalisation’ of sport is where the marginal gains are. This will also help you with the previous point 4. And Point 2, re complexity. Bewilder them!

6. Attack, with aggression & legal might, any accusers. They’re unlikely to have the money or the desire for the fight. If you don’t fancy the threats, just use NDAs on whoever knows where the skeletons are buried. Basically, make the barriers to whistleblowing insurmountable

7. Do not be: Chinese, Spanish, Kenyan, Italian, Turkish, and definitely, definitely not Russian! If your name ends if -ov or -ova, don’t even bother, they’ll be onto you even if you’re innocent (see Point 3).

On 23/08/2019 at 17:31, phelps said:

however, the full suspension is only related to the International Hockey Federation...

for what concerns his career in the NHL, he's not going to face such a long ban for sure...if he's going to face any...

https://www.nhl.com/news/evgeny-kuznetsov-suspended-four-years-by-iihf/c-308636836

NHL suspended him for 3 (THREE) games :p

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/sports/nhl/capitals/2019/09/14/nhl-capitals-evgeny-kuznetsov-cocaine-suspended-first-three-games-season/2324486001/

Just now, Monzanator said:

Which sounds a lot better for some recreational coke sniffing than 4 years :p 

Just now, heywoodu said:

Which sounds a lot better for some recreational coke sniffing than 4 years :p 

It’s better than professional or competitive coke sniffing obviously :p.

From reason I was reminded of a really funny story. My younger sister gets in the car with my mom after school. She begins to tell my mom that some kids were passing around drugs during class. My mom asks what drugs, and my sister says “medical cocaine” :roflmao:. I know she was only in middle school, but every pre-schooler in California knows the difference between cocaine, marijuana, shrooms, meth, or heroine. We still tease her to this day. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela