website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2019 Thread

Dragon

10 hours ago, heywoodu said:

One of the most expected cases in the history of expected cases, that took longer than expected :lol: 

The jokes on the Dutch forum are mostly about the anomalies...."Anomalies in his biopassport? What, did it not look like a mountain stage for once?" :p 

Portugal Cycling Federation is under investigation for possible coverings of doped athletes

18 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Portugal Cycling Federation is under investigation for possible coverings of doped athletes

Well that is just a huge surprise. I mean, sure, especially the W52/Porto monsters sprinted up every mountain in those tours in Portugal, but hey, the air must be good :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Dragon said:

He's a liar. One thing he would change is not to be caught cheating. ;)

the most shocking thing is that no one caught him cheating , he revealed it by himself

so much people helped him especially the labs & the federation , why aren't they in prison and no one accused them

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

the most shocking thing is that no one caught him cheating , he revealed it by himself

so much people helped him especially the labs & the federation , why aren't they in prison and no one accused them

In fairness US Anti-Doping did catch him before he revealed his cheating.

The cycling federation would have preferred if they had never caught him.

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Hannes Reichelt is suspected of blood doping. Alpine skiing...

take_my_broken_heart.jpg

:cry:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Wait, what's the source? So far all I find is Reichelt having been questioned (unconfirmed about what) and the Austrian skiing federation saying they have no information about anything suspect (which is exactly the opposite of how they acted in the XC worlds).

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Wait, what's the source? So far all I find is Reichelt having been questioned (unconfirmed about what) and the Austrian skiing federation saying they have no information about anything suspect (which is exactly the opposite of how they acted in the XC worlds).

Correction, it's not blood doping, but he has been suspected of doping anyway. It has been confirmed from the prosecution in Innsbruck.

My source is a Croatian article, which looks to be mostly copied from Austrian media like Kronen Zeitung (among others). :p

#banbestmen