web
analytics
Jump to content
Dragon

Doping Cases and Bans 2019 Thread

Recommended Posts

If he's banned, it's a doping case :p 

 

Innocent or not, it still is a doping case.

  • Like 1
  • Wow! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

If he's banned, it's a doping case :p 

 

Innocent or not, it still is a doping case.

I can't agree. Magnini is innocent for the italian justice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gianlu33 said:

I can't agree. Magnini is innocent for the italian justice.

But he is banned, isn't he? So in terms of doping statistics, it counts as +1 doping case for Italy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did bestmen hack heywoodu's profile?


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dcro said:

Did bestmen hack heywoodu's profile?

:d 

 

I could not care less from which country he is, but if someone is banned, that's a doping case :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

But he is banned, isn't he? So in terms of doping statistics, it counts as +1 doping case for Italy.

Two people were already banned from last year. One of them remains banned, the other one gets his ban cancelled. If you want to count, this counts as -1 doping case for Italy in 2018, not +1  :evil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

Two people were already banned from last year. One of them remains banned, the other one gets his ban cancelled. If you want to count, this counts as -1 doping case for Italy in 2018, not +1  :evil:

Fine too :d As long as banned athletes are counted as doping cases :p 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Petacchi was in Giro d'Italia? :yikes:

  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dcro said:

Petacchi was in Giro d'Italia? :yikes:

You missed his sprint against Erik Zabel?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...