website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2019 Thread

Dragon

10 hours ago, Dragon said:

And they'll definitely retest his samples from 2016 and before

I guess soon there will happen big retesting from London 2012. Cause the cases close 8 years after Olympics - no retesting later. So this or next year I expect big retesting from London and possible results changes again :-D :-D .... For Rio, still time, but I guess some time after Tokyo, maybe 2021, non -Olympic year. 

Wow that's so surprising oh my god wow I'm now gonna try and see if water happens to be wet.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Yonathan Monsalve :VEN and Mehdi Sohrabi :IRI are provisionally suspended apparently. That's two (former) gods of the Asian cycling tour in trouble, too bad :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

http://www.ansa.it/sito/notizie/sport/altrisport/2019/10/23/agenzia-russia-antidoping-niente-tokyo_ac09c0e1-e4e5-45a6-8c52-120a88a27980.html

ANSA, (the most important news agency in Italy), refers that RUSADA director Ganus thinks that :RUS will be denied taking part to Tokyo 2020 and Beijing 2022 Olympics. It is not specified if there are any confirmations of this hypothesis neither if it is going to happen in athletics only or it will be extended to other sports. However, it is stated in the end of the news that Ganus expects limitations to Russia from multiple international sport federations

3x :KEN

Philip Kimutai , Vincent Yator

African Youth Games 800m silver medalist Angela Munguti

here

The trio's suspension now brings to 15 the number of Kenyan elite athletes that AIU has either suspended or banned for doping offenses this year.

Edited by bestmen