website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2019 Thread

Dragon

Just now, heywoodu said:

Yeah....I've been following this stuff too long to seriously expect that :p 

Balco-bis! Balco-bis!

people never learn from their previous mistakes...sooner or later, some justice will be done again...

or is there anybody who really thinks that only Russians, Chinese and small Nations' athletes are cheating like hell (especially when quite some money is on the table)?

Just now, phelps said:

Balco-bis! Balco-bis!

people never learn from their previous mistakes...sooner or later, some justice will be done again...

or is there anybody who really thinks that only Russians, Chinese and small Nations' athletes are cheating like hell (especially when quite some money is on the table)?

Of course not, I just think the top athletes in bigger nations might do it in a smarter way with a smaller chance of getting caught :p You know, less....state-funded and stuff.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Of course not, I just think the top athletes in bigger nations might do it in a smarter way with a smaller chance of getting caught :p You know, less....state-funded and stuff.

unfortunately, I think you're right...:(

oooooooooh scandal

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Evgeny went down to visit @mrv86 after my joke. He doesn’t understand what a joke is. :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

9 minutes ago, bestmen said:

They suspend people for cocaine/cannabis and not alcohol, they are stupid :lol:

You really got to look for the North Africans when they’re hopped up on lemonade too :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela