website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2019 Thread

Dragon

Just now, phelps said:

that's the only serious explaination...but still, c'mon! do you really need that to even to train for hours in volleyball (I mean, it's not like running or swimming for hours...it's just a series of quick explosive moves with a lot of intervals between them)...:facepalm:

Of which you can train many more with EPO, I would assume :d (and the longer it takes before you get really tired, the longer you can keep up good technique and stuff like that)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 hours ago, Dragon said:

I'm gonna go ahead and say it'll end up being two or three of those B-line sprinters you know could potentially run under 10 seconds but usually don't :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

I'm gonna go ahead and say it'll end up being two or three of those B-line sprinters you know could potentially run under 10 seconds but usually don't :p 

meanwhile I'm one of those thinking: "finally, they got all those big guns, who are too big not to be highly suspects"...:whistle:

Just now, phelps said:

meanwhile I'm one of those thinking: "finally, they got all those big guns, who are too big not to be highly suspects"...:whistle:

Yeah....I've been following this stuff too long to seriously expect that :p