website statistics

Men's Football AFC Asian Cup 2019

Totallympics

Oman is such a very unlucky team , they wasted a PK at the vary first 5 minutes and then almost gifted Iran 2 goals at the last 15 minutes :d Btw i can't blame them much for wasting this penalty , Iranian GK has already saved one from the king of penalties Ronaldo in the WC , IMO Iran secured a place in Semis they wouldn't have many problems against China :yes

:cheer::cheer:

I think I was right to be worried about this match, things  could be entirely different if Oman could score that penalty in 2nd minute, that was a great save by Beiro. :bowdown: and what a smart goal for ARJ . he was under lots of pressure after his poor performance against Iraq. which was his first match after 2 months of injury.

when Oman opened up Taremi and Azmoun together missed something like 4-5 golden chances in 2nd half. :facepalm: I really hope they take their chances in next matches. I think China will be easier than Oman but in this round you can't underestimate anybody.

everybody expected a great match between two of the favorites but Japan scored an early easy goal and then parked the bus for 70 minutes. they won the match with less than 25% ball possession ! :yikes: KSA had few chances but they couldn't create dangerous chances.

so far 4 wins for Japan. all of them with 1 goal. I wonder if that's all they have or they are just saving themselves for next rounds. I think Vietnam will be easy for them.

Just now, MHSN said:

everybody expected a great match between two of the favorites but Japan scored an early easy goal and then parked the bus for 70 minutes. they won the match with less than 25% ball possession ! :yikes: KSA had few chances but they couldn't create dangerous chances.

so far 4 wins for Japan. all of them with 1 goal. I wonder if that's all they have or they are just saving themselves for next rounds. I think Vietnam will be easy for them.

i have the same question too , but if they're just saving energy in today's match with a good offensive team , then the players are somehow silly , so i don't think that's the real case , this's the worst Japan vs. KSA match i've ever seen and the worst edition of Japanese teams since 2000 , i've never seen also Japan defending to this limit even in the WC and even against Brazil , yet they lose heavily , but they play football , they create chances , Japan lost to Belgium in the WC , because they wanted to win the match , not to go to extra time . i really regretted watching the 1st half and i took the right decision i think to watch the completion of another Japanese Nishikori match against Busta, playing and fighting really hard to win the match 

Uzbekistan is truly the biggest choker in the AFC, the match was poor and boring probably one or two serious chances in the whole match. and when it comes to the penalties I was sure Uzbekistan is going to choke again.

UAE just scored against my favorite country Kyrgyzstan :d looks like we will have UAE-Australia in QF.