website statistics

Men's Football AFC Asian Cup 2019

Totallympics

30 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

How many foreign players they have? :D

more than half of them but as we discussed about it before. most (if not all) of them moved to Qatar when they were 15 or younger. they are product of Qatar football system . no different than France NT for example

Acum 46 minute, MHSN a spus:

well I don't think so. it wasn't like Japan and Korea dominated Qatar and Qatar just won the match by luck. they deserved the win. yeah their Korea match was pretty even and they took their chance. but Japan (if I'm not wrong) had just one shoot on goal against Qatar (which was their only goal) Qatar won 7 matches in a row ! conceding only 1 goal. they beat 4 former champions and also the host team. they really deserve more credit. yes I think still if Qatar and Japan play 10 more times Japan will win more than half of those matches but Qatar don't need 100 more matches to beat Japan once again.

PS: Qatar won't host the next Confederations Cup because of the weather in summer. they qualified to that by winning this title.

Whatever...:d

Btw, After the group stage I saw a final Iran-Australia/South Korea, but that second half against Japan was very bad for your team..I don't know what happened with the team. 

4 minutes ago, vlad said:

Whatever...:d

Btw, After the group stage I saw a final Iran-Australia/South Korea, but that second half against Japan was very bad for your team..I don't know what happened with the team. 

oh well even after a week still that hurts . they never conceded before that match. they had the wrong idea of being invincible in Asia (thanks to our super stupid media) and when Japan scored (which was result of a very stupid amateurish mistake) the whole team simply collapsed. this team didn't build for come backs

Queiroz coached Iran for 99 matches in 8 years and in those matches, whenever Iran scored the first goal they never lost the match and whenever they conceded the first goal they never came back to win the game . it was all about the first goal.

Acum 13 minute, MHSN a spus:

oh well even after a week still that hurts . they never conceded before that match. they had the wrong idea of being invincible in Asia (thanks to our super stupid media) and when Japan scored (which was result of a very stupid amateurish mistake) the whole team simply collapsed. this team didn't build for come backs

Queiroz coached Iran for 99 matches in 8 years and in those matches, whenever Iran scored the first goal they never lost the match and whenever they conceded the first goal they never came back to win the game . it was all about the first goal.

Pitty :( This year was a great chance for your team to win the title...Australia, South Korea or Saudi Arabia were extremely weak this time, Japan was beatable as well... Any news about your next coach?

18 minutes ago, vlad said:

Pitty :( This year was a great chance for your team to win the title...Australia, South Korea or Saudi Arabia were extremely weak this time, Japan was beatable as well... Any news about your next coach?

of course that was a very good chance for Iran. but extremely weak ? nah. but Iran had a better team this time.

next coach ? well Zidane. Mourinho and Conte are in line for the job :d  I should add Blanc and Klinsmann to the list. :d ( I mentioned those names only because some media here made jokes about them being our next coach) but in reality I believe we will be coachless for months until the World Cup Qualifiers. we just know the next coach won't be Iranian. but it will be a big challenge for them to find a quality coach.