website statistics

Totallympics Announcements Thread

Sindo

49 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Mmm not sure what should we do for those events where the ranking counts for the Olympic Qualification. You are right there would be a lot of events listed as Olympic Qualification events, but well theoretically they are :mumble: Any other users' opinions about that ?

New Color maybe? Make them Burgundy or Brown or Pink or even a lighter red

Put an Asterisk in the event name

or even put: (World Ranking Event) and keep it the same color as Olympic qualifiers 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Added all the main Tour events for snooker until the end of the season.

Could it be possible for some sort of filter on the Calendar page? For example, "alpine skiing" displays only events that have that in the title. EDIT: I mean, another type of filter, based on keywords, I see already one that separates into summer, winter, non-olympic, multi-sport,...

Another small question, why some events have rounded *box* on one side, other or both?

Edited by Kirkpatrick

10 minutes ago, Kirkpatrick said:

Could it be possible for some sort of filter on the Calendar page? For example, "alpine skiing" displays only events that have that in the title. EDIT: I mean, another type of filter, based on keywords, I see already one that separates into summer, winter, non-olympic, multi-sport,... 

You can obtain this result using the "search" function. You go on the search page, you type the sport you want to find the events for, in the advanced options you select "Events" instead of "All Content" (and more filters if you want). This will be your result for the Alpine Skiing events: https://totallympics.com/index.php?/search/&q=alpine skiing&type=calendar_event&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles&sortby=relevancy

12 minutes ago, Kirkpatrick said:

Another small question, why some events have rounded *box* on one side, other or both?

When an event has a round shape it means it's starting (round in the left part) or finishing (round in the right part) in that day, when it's square it means it's not starting/finishing that day. So an event which last just one day should be rounded both in the left and in the right part.