web
analytics

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sindo

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Totallympics Sports Calendar

All the Athletics and Badminton events of 2019 have been added :toast:

Let's go on with other sports. Whenever you spot an event which is in progress but is missing in our calendar, please add it yourself or report it here if you are not familiar with the templates.

Slowly adding shooting events, done up until end of March.

Also the World Handball Championship needs to be switched to an Olympic qualifier.

Why are all tennis and badminton tournaments listed as Olympic qualification events? I think only direct qualifiers should be listed as such, otherwise everything will be red (including, yes, literally every equestrian event listed in 2019).

47 minutes ago, dcro said:

Why are all tennis and badminton tournaments listed as Olympic qualification events? I think only direct qualifiers should be listed as such, otherwise everything will be red (including, yes, literally every equestrian event listed in 2019). 

Mmm not sure what should we do for those events where the ranking counts for the Olympic Qualification. You are right there would be a lot of events listed as Olympic Qualification events, but well theoretically they are :mumble: Any other users' opinions about that ?

49 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Mmm not sure what should we do for those events where the ranking counts for the Olympic Qualification. You are right there would be a lot of events listed as Olympic Qualification events, but well theoretically they are :mumble: Any other users' opinions about that ?

New Color maybe? Make them Burgundy or Brown or Pink or even a lighter red

Put an Asterisk in the event name

or even put: (World Ranking Event) and keep it the same color as Olympic qualifiers 

I've added weightlifting, I followed the IWF's format by separating youth events from senior/junior because they do not offer Olympic qualification points.

Also added triathlon (along with all of its sub-sports) according to the ITU website.