Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sindo

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Totallympics Sports Calendar

13 ore fa, JoshMartini007 ha scritto:

I just noticed that Phelps already added the Premier League and Series A events for karate and now we have duplicates. Also apparently we can't delete our own events (though I am changing the event to other unlisted karate events so that won't be an issue).

Regardless all Premier League and Series A events are Olympic qualifiers as they provide world ranking points

for Karate, you can always add the 2019 Continental Championships (outside Europe, which I've also already posted), as I don't have the dates for that...

and if you haven't already done it (let me know that in this thread), I'm going to add the Youth League in the next couple of days...

p.s. don't bother of adding fencing...I'm already doing it this week...;)

40 minutes ago, phelps said:

for Karate, you can always add the 2019 Continental Championships (outside Europe, which I've also already posted), as I don't have the dates for that...

and if you haven't already done it (let me know that in this thread), I'm going to add the Youth League in the next couple of days...

p.s. don't bother of adding fencing...I'm already doing it this week...;)

I've added everything else for karate that was listed on the main site, including the Youth League.

Currently adding judo events, which will take a while...

• Like 1

Fencing FIE World Cup added (pending mods' approval)...

fencing Youth world cup and all continental and world champs comin'up shortly...;)

1 hour ago, Kirkpatrick said:

May I ask how long does it usually take to approve (or not) an event in the calendar?

Yeah, sorry for that, I was very busy with some Olympic Sports calendar events. But now all the Snooker events you have posted have been approved :yes

I have also added Snooker WPBSA Championship League 2019, you can also add China Open 2019 Qualifers in February and Betfred World Championship 2019 Qualifiers in April so the calendar is complete until the World Championships.

• Thanks 1

On 07/01/2019 at 08:43, Vojthas said:

I can add Modern Pentathlon today.

EDIT: Some kind of template would be useful.

You can copy-paste from a similar event, and once you will have the first Modern Pentathlon, you can copy-paste it from that one.

Anyway I created the first Modern Pentathlon event of the year so you can start from this one for the next ones ;)